Download FolderSizes 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download FolderSizes App latest version (2022) for Windows 10 PC and laptop: Start managing disk space usage better with this Disk Space Analyzer Software. View the Full Download & Install Guide
FolderSizes Complete Download and Install Guide
FolderSizes is a Windows Optimization Software App for Windows 10. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download FolderSizes for Windows 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for FolderSizes.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download Rainmeter for Windows 10
How to Install FolderSizes on Windows 10?
- After you have downloaded FolderSizes setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install Boost by Reason latest version
Install OCCT latest version
How to Uninstall FolderSizes from Windows 10?
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for FolderSizes.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is FolderSizes Free?
FolderSizes is a Free Trial software. Downloading FolderSizes is free from FilesWin.com
Is FolderSizes Safe?
Yes, FolderSizes is safe to install on Windows 10.
FolderSizes makes it easy to manage disk space usage better with efficient Disk Space Analyzer Software. It is an award-winning, network-enabled disk space analyzer for Windows. It can quickly isolate large, old, temporary, and duplicate files, or even show file distribution by type, size, attributes, age, or owner. All with multiple export formats, command-line support, built-in scheduling, and much more.
Use it to analyze any type of storage device that’s accessible to the host computer – local disks, network attached storage, network shares, mapped drives, and more. The wealth of information FolderSizes provides is unparalleled, and the deeply multi-threaded file system analysis engine ensures excellent performance and scalability.
Robust, built-in report scheduling w/ email delivery support
Folder size and disk space trend analysis
Disk space and folder size trend analysis capabilities
File system snapshots
Unique and powerful file system snapshot capability
Disk space visualization
Stunning disk space visualizations – bar, pie, and treemap views
Enterprise grade disk space analysis software
Performance & scalability – analyze vast file systems with confidence
Analyze network disk space
Network share discovery for servers, storage devices, and domains
Search for files and folders by name, attributes, size, owner, age, & more
Largest, oldest, newest, duplicate, and temp files
Quickly isolate largest, oldest, newest, duplicate, and temporary files
Report files by type, age, owner, depth, attributes
Classify files by type, attributes, owners, size, name, date, & depth
Export file system analysis data
Export reports to MS Excel, PDF, HTML, CSV, and TXT file formats
Re-load and compare file system analysis reports
Save, re-load, and compare folder size report data
Unicode and 64-bit enabled
Native 32 & 64 bit support, plus fully Unicode enabled
- Main Category: Windows Optimization Software App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: Free TrialCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2022-09-24 Publisher: Key MetricPublisher Homepage: https://www.foldersizes.com
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for FolderSizes or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.