Download FBackup 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download FBackup App latest version (2023) for Windows 11, 10 PC and laptop: A free backup software you can use to backup important data. View the Full Download & Install Guide
FBackup Complete Download and Install Guide
So, What is FBackup?
FBackup is a Backup and Recovery Software App for Windows 11, 10. You can download and install it on your PC and laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download FBackup for Windows 11, 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for FBackup.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download SysTools OST Recovery for Windows 11, 10
How to Install FBackup on Windows 11, 10?
- After you have downloaded FBackup setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 11, 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install AOMEI OneKey Recovery latest version
Install R-Drive Image latest version
How to Uninstall FBackup from Windows 11, 10?
- Open Windows 11, 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for FBackup.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is FBackup Free?
FBackup is a Freeware software. Downloading FBackup is free from FilesWin.com
Is FBackup Safe?
Yes, FBackup is safe to download and install on Windows 11, 10.
FBackup is a free backup software you can use to backup important data. Download this free backup software right now and use it to protect your data. It can easily back up sources from local drives (including USB connected drives) to destinations such as USB/Firewire connected devices or mapped network locations. It creates either standard zip files (when using “full backup”), or exact copies of the original sources without any compression (using “mirror backup”). The best thing about this freeware backup software is that it protects your data for free.
Easy to use
The main functions of a backup program are backing up and restoring. These are very easy to run with FBackup by using the included backup wizard. Just start the wizard, select What, Where, How and When to run the backup and you’re all set. For restoring you just need to open the restore wizard and you’ll be asked where you want the restore data to be saved (original location, different one, …).
You define a backup job, set it to run automatically, and forget about it. FBackup will automatically run the backup at the scheduled date, so you have the benefits not only of having your data protected, but you’ll also save precious time.
Protection against WannaCry & other ransomware
WannaCry Ransomware is one of the most aggressive crypto-viruses and FBackup protects your data against it. With FBackup you can create backups of your important data and store those online in Google Drive. This way, even if your data gets encrypted by WannaCry or other ransomware viruses, you’ll still have uninfected copies stored online.
Backups in the Cloud
With FBackup you can back-up your files and folders in the Cloud to your existing Google Drive or Dropbox account. Simply connect your account with FBackup and you’ll be able to use it as a Cloud destination. This lets you combine the best of both worlds, your favorite free back
Multiple backup destinations
By default, your backups will be stored on the local Windows partition. To be sure you have a secure backup, we highly recommend you to store the backups on other destinations supported by FBackup. It supports external drives (USB/Firewire, mapped network drives, CD/DVD/BluRay and online destinations (Google Drive and Dropbox). This way, if your computer suffers a hardware failure, you’ll have your data safe on an external location.
- Main Category: Backup and Recovery Software App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2023-03-12 Publisher: SoftlandPublisher Homepage: http://www.fbackup.com/
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for FBackup or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.