Download ExpanDrive 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download ExpanDrive App latest version (2022) for Windows 10 PC and laptop: Fast and reliable cloud storage drive for macOS and Windows. View the Full Download & Install Guide
ExpanDrive Complete Download and Install Guide
ExpanDrive is a Cloud Storage Software App for Windows 10. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download ExpanDrive for Windows 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for ExpanDrive.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download Tresorit for Windows 10
How to Install ExpanDrive on Windows 10?
- After you have downloaded ExpanDrive setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install IDrive App latest version
Install Cyberduck latest version
How to Uninstall ExpanDrive from Windows 10?
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for ExpanDrive.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is ExpanDrive Free?
ExpanDrive is a Free Trial software. Downloading ExpanDrive is free from FilesWin.com
Is ExpanDrive Safe?
Yes, ExpanDrive is safe to install on Windows 10.
ExpanDrive is a fast and reliable cloud storage drive for macOS and Windows. Millions of users. Actively developed for over 15 years. It maps a network drive for macOS and Microsoft Windows that connects to all major cloud storage providers such as Dropbox, Google Drive, Google Team Drives, Amazon Drive, Box, OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, Sharepoint, Openstack Swift, BackBlaze B2, Amazon S3 or your own SFTP, FTP or WebDAV server and SMB/Windows File Sharing.
Multi-threaded connection engine that is up to 500% faster that previous version. ExpanDrive performs parallel transfers in the background so that you have a reliable transfer even in the face of unreliable internet. Keep working and stop waiting for transfers to complete.
Open, edit, and save files to remote computers from within your favorite programs—even when they are on a server half a world away. Enhance every single application on your computer by transparently connecting it to remote data.
ExpanDrive features a smart offline sync mode that lets you access recent files or files you mark as available offline even without an internet connection.
- Map (mount) OneDrive, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, Sharepoint, S3, FTP, SFTP and more as a fast network drive
- Supports macOS and Windows
- Builds cloud storage support into Finder, Explorer and all appliations
- Main Category: Cloud Storage Software App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: Free TrialCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2022-06-04 Publisher: ExpanDrivePublisher Homepage: https://www.expandrive.com
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for ExpanDrive or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.