Download doPDF 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download doPDF App latest version (2024) for Windows 11, 10 PC and laptop: Free PDF printer that does what the name suggests, creates PDF files. View the Full Download & Install Guide
doPDF Complete Download and Install Guide
So, What is doPDF?
doPDF is a PDF Editors App for Windows 11, 10. You can download and install it on your PC and laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download doPDF for Windows 11, 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for doPDF.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download Soda PDF for Windows 11, 10
How to Install doPDF on Windows 11, 10?
- After you have downloaded doPDF setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 11, 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install FlexiPDF latest version
How to Uninstall doPDF from Windows 11, 10?
- Open Windows 11, 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for doPDF.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is doPDF Free?
doPDF is a Freeware software. Downloading doPDF is free from FilesWin.com
Is doPDF Safe?
Yes, doPDF is safe to download and install on Windows 11, 10.
doPDF is a free PDF printer that does what the name suggests, creates PDF files. Once installed it will allow you to convert any type of printable documents to PDF files. doPDF installs itself as a virtual PDF printer driver so after a successful installation will appear in your Printers and Faxes list and also in the list of All Programs.
Using doPDF you can convert to PDF in two ways:
Print to PDF via the virtual printer driver doPDF.
You would do this exactly as you print to a regular printer, just the result will be a PDF file, not a printed piece of paper.
Using the doPDF Startup window.
doPDF has an executable file (accessible from the start program group) that you can run in order to start a conversion wizard.
Predefined page size
You can select a predefined page size for the resulting PDF file such as: A0, A1, A2, A3, A4, A5, A6, B4/5, Letter, Legal, Executive, Envelope DL/C5/B5/Monarch/#10, ANSI, ARCH (50 different formats available)
PDF output presets
You can create high quality PDF files (i.e. for printing) or smaller files (i.e. for web publishing), depending on your needs. You can also choose to balance the two options by using the medium quality preset.
We always recommend using the latest version of doPDF and its integrated automatic update engine will keep your version current. Update checks can be scheduled daily, weekly or monthly, but you can also disable this feature.
Add Document info
Add document information for the resulting PDF file that helps especially with indexing. You can add a PDF title, subject, author, keywords and PDF creator. These details will show up in the PDF metadata info displayed in the PDF viewer.
The content of the resulting PDF can be shrunk to 1% off the original size, or enlarged up to 400%.
Addin for Microsoft Office
During installation you can install the novaPDF add-in for Microsoft Office. This allows doPDF to offer one-click conversion to PDF from Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Visio).
PDF Links and Bookmarks (add-in only)
When you convert PDFs using the add-in for Microsoft Office, you can convert bookmarks and links from the original document in the resulting PDF file.
Always use this folder
You can have doPDF create and save the PDF file to the same folder each time, no matter where you open the original document from.
Embed font subsets
To ensure that the resulting PDF file will look exactly as originally intended, doPDF embeds by default the font subsets used in the original document.
Open with PDF reader
You can choose to have the PDF opened with the default PDF reader once it’s converted.
- Main Category: PDF Editors App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2024-02-17 Publisher: SoftlandPublisher Homepage: http://www.dopdf.com/
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for doPDF or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.