Download DiskSavvy 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download DiskSavvy App latest version (2023) for Windows 11, 10 PC and laptop: Disk space usage analyzer capable of analyzing disks, network shares, NAS devices and enterprise storage systems. View the Full Download & Install Guide
DiskSavvy Complete Download and Install Guide
So, What is DiskSavvy?
DiskSavvy is a Windows Optimization Software App for Windows 11, 10. You can download and install it on your PC and laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download DiskSavvy for Windows 11, 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for DiskSavvy.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download Lucinite Panels for Windows 11, 10
How to Install DiskSavvy on Windows 11, 10?
- After you have downloaded DiskSavvy setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 11, 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install Uninstall Tool latest version
Install Reg Organizer latest version
How to Uninstall DiskSavvy from Windows 11, 10?
- Open Windows 11, 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for DiskSavvy.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is DiskSavvy Free?
DiskSavvy is a Free Trial software. Downloading DiskSavvy is free from FilesWin.com
Is DiskSavvy Safe?
Yes, DiskSavvy is safe to download and install on Windows 11, 10.
DiskSavvy is a disk space usage analyzer capable of analyzing disks, network shares, NAS devices and enterprise storage systems. Users are provided with multiple disk usage analysis and file classification capabilities allowing one to gain an in-depth visibility into how the disk space is used, save reports and perform file management operations.
It provides built-in file classification capabilities allowing one to classify and categorize files using a number of file classification plug-ins capable of recognizing more than 3,000 types of files and showing disk space usage per file type, category, file extension, user name, creation, last modification and last access time, etc. Users are provided with the ability to perform different types of file management operations on disk space analysis results, specific types of files or file categories.
DiskSavvy allows one to scan the network, discover network servers and NAS storage devices, automatically detect all accessible network shares and analyze disk space usage in hundreds of network servers and NAS storage devices. In addition, the user is provided with the ability to export the list of detected servers and NAS storage devices (including lists of network shares for each server) into HTML, PDF, text and CSV reports.
DiskSavvy Disk Space Analysis Server
Finally, enterprise customers are provided with DiskSavvy Server, a server-based product version, which runs in the background as a service and allows one to analyze a number of servers or NAS storage devices simultaneously, schedule periodic disk space analysis operations, submit disk space analysis reports from multiple servers to a centralized SQL database, perform advanced disk space usage history trend analysis operations, analyze disk space usage per server, analyze disk space usage per user and execute conditional, rule-based disk space analysis actions.
- Main Category: Windows Optimization Software App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: Free TrialCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2023-09-24 Publisher: FlexensePublisher Homepage: http://www.flexense.com
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for DiskSavvy or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.