Download DiskDigger 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download DiskDigger App latest version (2022) for Windows 10 PC and laptop: Undelete and recover lost photos, videos, music, documents, and most other files that have been deleted. View the Full Download & Install Guide
DiskDigger Complete Download and Install Guide
DiskDigger is a Backup and Recovery Software App for Windows 10. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download DiskDigger for Windows 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for DiskDigger.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download Uranium Backup for Windows 10
How to Install DiskDigger on Windows 10?
- After you have downloaded DiskDigger setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install ApowerRecover latest version
How to Uninstall DiskDigger from Windows 10?
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for DiskDigger.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is DiskDigger Free?
DiskDigger is a Freeware software. Downloading DiskDigger is free from FilesWin.com
Is DiskDigger Safe?
Yes, DiskDigger is safe to install on Windows 10.
DiskDigger® is a tool that undeletes and recovers lost files from your hard drive, memory cards, USB flash drives — you name it! Whether you accidentally deleted some documents or photos from your computer, reformatted your camera’s memory card, or want to see what files are lurking on an old USB drive, DiskDigger is here for you.
- Undelete files from FAT (FAT12, FAT16, FAT32), NTFS, and exFAT partitions.
- Recover any type of file.
- Filter recoverable files by name and size.
- Sort recoverable files by name, size, date, and directory.
View recoverable files as a list, or as thumbnail previews.
Thumbnails will show previews of image files, album art from MP3 and WMA files, and icons from executable files!
Selecting a recoverable file brings up a full preview of the file (insofar as possible). For image files, it will show the image (with pan and
zoom). For document files, it will show a text-only preview of the document. For certain audio files, it will allow you to play back the sound.
Previews of JPG and TIFF files will show EXIF information (camera model, date taken, sensor settings, etc.).
Previews of MP3 files will show ID3 information (artist, album, genre, etc.).
Previews of ZIP files will show a list of files contained in the archive.
- Main Category: Backup and Recovery Software App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2022-08-06 Publisher: DefiantPublisher Homepage: https://diskdigger.org/
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for DiskDigger or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.