Download Confide 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download Confide App latest version (2022) for Windows 11, 10 PC and laptop: A confidential messenger that allows you to have honest, unfiltered, off-the-record conversations. View the Full Download & Install Guide
Confide Complete Download and Install Guide
So, What is Confide?
Confide is a Video Calling App for Windows 11, 10. You can download and install it on your PC and laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download Confide for Windows 11, 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for Confide.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
How to Install Confide on Windows 11, 10?
- After you have downloaded Confide setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 11, 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install VIPole latest version
How to Uninstall Confide from Windows 11, 10?
- Open Windows 11, 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for Confide.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is Confide Free?
Confide is a Freeware software. Downloading Confide is free from FilesWin.com
Is Confide Safe?
Yes, Confide is safe to download and install on Windows 11, 10.
Confide gives you the comfort of knowing that your private communication will now truly stay that way. Communicate digitally with the same level of privacy and security as the spoken word with encrypted, self-destructing, and screenshot-proof messages. Discuss sensitive topics, brainstorm ideas or give unfiltered opinions without fear of the Internet’s permanent, digital record and with no copies left behind.
Confide uses industry-standard end-to-end encryption to keep your messages safe and to ensure they can only be read by the intended recipients.
Messages disappear forever after they are read once, making them as private and secure as the spoken word.
Confide’s patent-pending ScreenShield technology keeps your communication safe by preventing screenshots of your messages.. Screenshots have the potential of making the impermanent permanent. Confide prevents screenshots with our patent-pending ScreenShield technology.
For extra privacy on iOS and Android, our patented reading experience ensures that only one line of the message is unveiled at a time and that the sender’s name is not simultaneously visible.
Photos, Videos, Documents, Voice & Group Messaging
Send text, photos, videos, documents and voice messages to individuals or groups. Like text, all photos, videos, documents and voice messages are encrypted, ephemeral and screenshot-proof. Communicate in whatever format you’d like, without leaving a copy behind.
- Main Category: Video Calling App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2022-11-19 Publisher: ConfidePublisher Homepage: https://getconfide.com/
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for Confide or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.