Download CDex 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download CDex App latest version (2022) for Windows 10 PC and laptop: Open Source Digital Audio CD Extractor with more than 80,000,000 downloads. View the Full Download & Install Guide
CDex Complete Download and Install Guide
CDex is a Audio Converters App for Windows 10. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download CDex for Windows 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for CDex.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download XRECODE for Windows 10
How to Install CDex on Windows 10?
- After you have downloaded CDex setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install MediaCoder latest version
How to Uninstall CDex from Windows 10?
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for CDex.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is CDex Free?
CDex is a Freeware software. Downloading CDex is free from FilesWin.com
Is CDex Safe?
Yes, CDex is safe to install on Windows 10.
CDex can extract the data directly (digital) from an Audio CD, which is generally called a CD Ripper or a CDDA utility. The resulting audio file can be a plain WAV file (useful for making compilation audio CDs) or the ripped audio data can be compressed using an audio encoder such as MP3, FLAC, AAC, WMA or OGG. Many encoders are supported, to name a few:
Direct recording of multiple tracks
Read / store album information from/to the cdplayer.ini file
Read / store album information from/to a local and/or remote CD Database (CDDB)
Support CD-Text (if your CD-drive supports it)
Support for M3U and PLS play list files
Best of all, it’s free (GPL license, source code available)
Serveral languages are supported
Advanced jitter correction (based on the cd-paranoia ripping library)
Indicates track progress and jitter control
Normalization of audio signal
Supports many CD-Drive from many manufacters
Conversion of external WAV files
Lame MP3 encoder 3.99.5 – MPEG Audio Layer III (.mp3)
FLAC encoder 1.31 – Free Lossless Audio Codec (.flac)
Ogg Vorbis encoder – Ogg 1.3.2 and Vorbis 1.3.4 (.ogg .oga)
Monkey’s Audio encoder – Lossless Audio(.ape)
Microsoft WMA encoder – Windows Media Audio (.wma)
Internal MP2 encoder – MPEG Audio Layer 2 (.mp2)
Yamaha VQF encoder – TwinVQ (.vqf)
Astrid / Quartex AAC encoder
Psytel AAC encoder
External Xing encoder
WAV output encoder
FAAC encoder – Freeware Advanced Audio Coder
External musepack encoder
NTT VQF encoder
Windows MP3 encoder (Fraunhofer MP3 encoder)
Windows WMA8 encoder
- Main Category: Audio Converters App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2022-08-06 Publisher: CDexPublisher Homepage: https://cdex.mu/
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for CDex or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.