Download BatchPhoto 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download BatchPhoto App latest version (2022) for Windows 10 PC and laptop: Image resizing, converting, cropping, watermarking, date stamping, renaming. View the Full Download & Install Guide
BatchPhoto Complete Download and Install Guide
BatchPhoto is a Photo Editing Software App for Windows 10. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download BatchPhoto for Windows 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for BatchPhoto.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download Rebelle for Windows 10
How to Install BatchPhoto on Windows 10?
- After you have downloaded BatchPhoto setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
How to Uninstall BatchPhoto from Windows 10?
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for BatchPhoto.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is BatchPhoto Free?
BatchPhoto is a Free Trial software. Downloading BatchPhoto is free from FilesWin.com
Is BatchPhoto Safe?
Yes, BatchPhoto is safe to install on Windows 10.
Edit thousands of pictures in one operation with support for multi-core CPUs!
Watch folders for new or updated images and automatically apply a custom set of edits.
Read and save 170+ image formats, including: JPG, TIF, PNG, GIF, PDF.
Read all RAW image formats generated by almost all DSLR digital cameras.
Give meaningful names to your images instead of the default cryptic names.
Edit your photos then directly upload them to FTP, Facebook, or Flickr.
Date stamp photos in bulk with their original date/time as taken from the EXIF record.
Automatically cut hundreds of photos to a predefined aspect ratio or custom rectangle.
Change image sizes in bulk for easy sharing or to save space.
Visually watermark images with logos and texts in bulk.
Edit photos in bulk with filters like: Auto Contrast, Auto Gamma, Sharpen, Brightness.
Apply graphical effects to photos in bulk, effects like: Sepia, B&W, Charcoal, Oil Paint.
- Main Category: Photo Editing Software App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: Free TrialCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2022-08-05 Publisher: Bits&CoffeePublisher Homepage: https://www.batchphoto.com/
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for BatchPhoto or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.