Download Basilisk 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download Basilisk App latest version (2023) for Windows 11, 10 PC and laptop: Modern, full-featured web browser, aims to retain useful technologies that its sibling Firefox has removed. View the Full Download & Install Guide
Basilisk Complete Download and Install Guide
So, What is Basilisk?
Basilisk is a Web Browsers App for Windows 11, 10. You can download and install it on your PC and laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download Basilisk for Windows 11, 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for Basilisk.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download Safari for Windows 11, 10
How to Install Basilisk on Windows 11, 10?
- After you have downloaded Basilisk setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 11, 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install Cliqz latest version
How to Uninstall Basilisk from Windows 11, 10?
- Open Windows 11, 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for Basilisk.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is Basilisk Free?
Basilisk is a Freeware software. Downloading Basilisk is free from FilesWin.com
Is Basilisk Safe?
Yes, Basilisk is safe to download and install on Windows 11, 10.
Basilisk is a free and Open Source XUL-based web browser, featuring the well-known Firefox-style interface and operation. It is based on the Goanna layout and rendering engine (a fork of Gecko) and builds on the Unified XUL Platform (UXP), which in turn is a fork of the Mozilla code base without Servo or Rust.
- Support for all NPAPI plugins (Unity, Silverlight, Flash, Java, authentication plugins, etc.).
- Support for XUL/Overlay Mozilla-style extensions.
- Experimental support for WebExtensions (in gecko-target mode). Please note that some Mozilla-specific WebExtension APIs are not yet available.
- Support for ALSA on Linux.
- Support for WebAssembly (WASM).
- Support for advanced Graphite font shaping features.
- Support for modern web cryptography: up to TLS 1.3, modern ciphers, HSTS, etc.
- Main Category: Web Browsers App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2023-12-08 Publisher: M.C. StraverPublisher Homepage: https://www.basilisk-browser.org/
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for Basilisk or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.