Download Auslogics Disk Defrag Free 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download Auslogics Disk Defrag Free App latest version (2023) for Windows 11, 10 PC and laptop: Improves your PC's performance by defragmenting and re-arranging files on your disk. View the Full Download & Install Guide
Auslogics Disk Defrag Free Complete Download and Install Guide
So, What is Auslogics Disk Defrag Free?
Auslogics Disk Defrag Free is a Windows Optimization Software App for Windows 11, 10. You can download and install it on your PC and laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download Auslogics Disk Defrag Free for Windows 11, 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for Auslogics Disk Defrag Free.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
How to Install Auslogics Disk Defrag Free on Windows 11, 10?
- After you have downloaded Auslogics Disk Defrag Free setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 11, 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install OptiCut latest version
How to Uninstall Auslogics Disk Defrag Free from Windows 11, 10?
- Open Windows 11, 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for Auslogics Disk Defrag Free.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is Auslogics Disk Defrag Free Free?
Auslogics Disk Defrag Free is a Freeware software. Downloading Auslogics Disk Defrag Free is free from FilesWin.com
Is Auslogics Disk Defrag Free Safe?
Yes, Auslogics Disk Defrag Free is safe to download and install on Windows 11, 10.
Auslogics Disk Defrag Free improves your PC’s performance by defragmenting and re-arranging files on your disk. At a click of a button Auslogics Disk Defrag Free will quickly defragment files on your hard drive, optimize file placement and consolidate free space to ensure the highest data access speed possible.
Ultra-fast defrag-mentation engine
Thorough free space consolidation
Single file or folder defragmentation
Special algorithms for VSS-enabled drives
Disk error check and repair
Automatic defrags in real time
Customizable disk map appearance
One of the fastest defraggers in the world, Disk Defrag often takes less than 10 minutes to defragment an average-size hard drive.
This program is totally free with no functionality or term limitations for either home or commercial use. Free regular updates included.
Works the way you want
You can use the default settings for convenient one-click defrags or customize program operation and appearance to fit your needs.
Exclusive Auslogics technology is proven safe and effective in multiple tests, used by PC manufacturers and recommended by experts.
- Main Category: Windows Optimization Software App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2023-12-07 Publisher: Auslogics LabsPublisher Homepage: https://www.auslogics.com/
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for Auslogics Disk Defrag Free or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.