Download Ashampoo Undeleter 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download Ashampoo Undeleter App latest version (2022) for Windows 11, 10 PC and laptop: Recovers the deleted files and directories with just a few mouse clicks. View the Full Download & Install Guide
Ashampoo Undeleter Complete Download and Install Guide
So, What is Ashampoo Undeleter?
Ashampoo Undeleter is a Backup and Recovery Software App for Windows 11, 10. You can download and install it on your PC and laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download Ashampoo Undeleter for Windows 11, 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for Ashampoo Undeleter.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download R-Photo for Windows 11, 10
How to Install Ashampoo Undeleter on Windows 11, 10?
- After you have downloaded Ashampoo Undeleter setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 11, 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
How to Uninstall Ashampoo Undeleter from Windows 11, 10?
- Open Windows 11, 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for Ashampoo Undeleter.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is Ashampoo Undeleter Free?
Ashampoo Undeleter is a Free Trial software. Downloading Ashampoo Undeleter is free from FilesWin.com
Is Ashampoo Undeleter Safe?
Yes, Ashampoo Undeleter is safe to download and install on Windows 11, 10.
Ashampoo Undeleter detects and then recovers your accidentally deleted files and directories. Although Windows® does not display these files anymore; in most cases they are still present on the hard drive and are supposed to be overwritten by Windows sometime later.
You can also choose on which devices or partitions you would like to look for deleted files. The search is not only limited to the hard drives of your PC, but can also be carried out on external hard drives, USB flash drives, etc.
It recovers the deleted files and directories with just a few mouse clicks. Furthermore, you can select a target directory, a hard disk drive or external medium.
- Recovery of files and directories on NTFS as well as FAT 12, 16, 32 partitions
- Recovery of files on partitions with active NTFS compression
- Recovery of files on partitions with active NTFS encryption
- Recovery of alternate data streams (ADS) on NTFS partitions
- Support of all known file systems on Microsoft Windows®
- VERY fast MFT and FAT algorithm, as well as extremely quick recovery
- Unlimited recoverable objects (files, directories)
- Assessment and evaluation of the condition of recoverable objects
- Quick and therefore intuitive user interface
- Main Category: Backup and Recovery Software App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: Free TrialCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2022-11-19 Publisher: AshampooPublisher Homepage: https://www.ashampoo.com
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for Ashampoo Undeleter or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.