Download Ashampoo HDD Control 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download Ashampoo HDD Control App latest version (2023) for Windows 11, 10 PC and laptop: Lower access times, remove resource hogs, prevent data loss and detect signs of failure early on. View the Full Download & Install Guide
Ashampoo HDD Control Complete Download and Install Guide
So, What is Ashampoo HDD Control?
Ashampoo HDD Control is a Hard Disc Partition Software App for Windows 11, 10. You can download and install it on your PC and laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download Ashampoo HDD Control for Windows 11, 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for Ashampoo HDD Control.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
How to Install Ashampoo HDD Control on Windows 11, 10?
- After you have downloaded Ashampoo HDD Control setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 11, 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
How to Uninstall Ashampoo HDD Control from Windows 11, 10?
- Open Windows 11, 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for Ashampoo HDD Control.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is Ashampoo HDD Control Free?
Ashampoo HDD Control is a Free Trial software. Downloading Ashampoo HDD Control is free from FilesWin.com
Is Ashampoo HDD Control Safe?
Yes, Ashampoo HDD Control is safe to download and install on Windows 11, 10.
Ashampoo HDD Control 3 comes with a well-structured and clear user interface. All relevant information is bundled on the start screen and provides extensive data on the health status of all available hard disk drives. The new history view helps predict future developments and allows users to take precautionary action. Users can view single parameters such as drive temperature, e.g. to track down heat issues. The program displays on-screen notifications for irregularities and can notify users through email, if desired.
This latest edition also features network support to check the health of up to three PCs in your home network. Among health monitoring, the application also comes with varies tools to maintain and declutter your drives. You can detect and remove resource hogs and redundant files or delete sensitive files irrevocably. There is also an option to recover accidentally deleted files. Ashampoo HDD Control 3 bundles all essential tools for hard disk maintenance and is a worthwhile data security investment.
Data loss is a nuisance. Total hard disk failure is a catastrophe. Ashampoo HDD Control 3 provides an early warning system against impending failure and gives users time to backup and store important data before the crash.
- Main Category: Hard Disc Partition Software App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: Free TrialCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2023-09-27 Publisher: AshampooPublisher Homepage: https://www.ashampoo.com/
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for Ashampoo HDD Control or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.