Download Ashampoo Backup 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download Ashampoo Backup App latest version (2023) for Windows 11, 10 PC and laptop: Backup and restore entire disk partitions with ease. View the Full Download & Install Guide
Ashampoo Backup Complete Download and Install Guide
So, What is Ashampoo Backup?
Ashampoo Backup is a Backup and Recovery Software App for Windows 11, 10. You can download and install it on your PC and laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download Ashampoo Backup for Windows 11, 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for Ashampoo Backup.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download Syncovery for Windows 11, 10
How to Install Ashampoo Backup on Windows 11, 10?
- After you have downloaded Ashampoo Backup setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 11, 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install BackupAssist latest version
How to Uninstall Ashampoo Backup from Windows 11, 10?
- Open Windows 11, 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for Ashampoo Backup.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is Ashampoo Backup Free?
Ashampoo Backup is a Free Trial software. Downloading Ashampoo Backup is free from FilesWin.com
Is Ashampoo Backup Safe?
Yes, Ashampoo Backup is safe to download and install on Windows 11, 10.
Ashampoo Backup is the handy solution to back up and restore entire disk partitions including bootable operating systems. The simplified user interface makes the program usable by anyone including beginners. Even heavily damaged or ransomware-infected system can be restored thanks to the newly integrated rescue system. No prior knowledge is required as it is fully self-explanatory and focuses on essential features.
Backups are even updated automatically with data verification to ensure their usability and maximum compression for efficient file storage. Ashampoo Backup is light on system resources but pauses automatically when users require full system performance.
Data can either be recovered through the program itself or with the help of the new rescue system (runs off CD / DVD / Blu-ray and flash drives). The latter is especially useful if system drives become corrupt or infected. Aside from the new rescue system, both compatibility and stability have been greatly enhanced in it.
- Recover data even from corrupt or infected systems
- Fast configuration with just a few clicks
- Unmatched ease of use
- Data integrity checks included
- Backup entire disk partitions / operating systems
- Backup to any local storage device
- Main Category: Backup and Recovery Software App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: Free TrialCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2023-12-08 Publisher: AshampooPublisher Homepage: https://www.ashampoo.com
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for Ashampoo Backup or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.