Download AIO Boot 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download AIO Boot App latest version (2023) for Windows 11, 10 PC and laptop: Create a bootable USB with Grub2, Grub4dos, Syslinux, Clover and rEFInd. Boot Windows and most Linux distributions and boot via LAN. View the Full Download & Install Guide
AIO Boot Complete Download and Install Guide
So, What is AIO Boot?
AIO Boot is a Boot CD App for Windows 11, 10. You can download and install it on your PC and laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download AIO Boot for Windows 11, 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for AIO Boot.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download Hiren’s BootCD PE for Windows 11, 10
How to Install AIO Boot on Windows 11, 10?
- After you have downloaded AIO Boot setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 11, 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install OSFClone latest version
How to Uninstall AIO Boot from Windows 11, 10?
- Open Windows 11, 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for AIO Boot.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is AIO Boot Free?
AIO Boot is a Freeware software. Downloading AIO Boot is free from FilesWin.com
Is AIO Boot Safe?
Yes, AIO Boot is safe to download and install on Windows 11, 10.
AIO Boot is an All-in-One bootable software for USB and HDD and considered to be one of the best Multiboot USB Creator for Windows. It does not require reformatting the drive and it can help you integrate multiple operating systems into a single drive, including Windows, Linux, Antivirus and Android…
Create a bootable USB with Grub2, Grub4dos, Syslinux, Clover and rEFInd. AIO Boot can boot Windows and most Linux distributions and boot via LAN using Tiny PXE Server.
It uses Grub2 as the default boot loader, which supports both MBR and GPT and supports booting in both Legacy BIOS and UEFI. In addition, AIO Boot also supports to install Grub4dos, rEFInd, Clover, Syslinux and Enoch Chameleon.
It uses iPXE as boot loader and uses Tiny PXE Server to initialize PXE server (HTTP and TFTP). Windows will be booted via wimboot, small utilities and DOS programs will be booted via memdisk. It also uses FreeNFS to create an NFS server to boot some Linux distributions like Ubuntu, Linux Mint.
- Support boots in both UEFI and Legacy BIOS modes.
- Supports hard drive, external hard drive and USB, including SDcard.
- Boot into Legacy mode on the GPT hard disk.
- Secure Boot support via Shim and MokManager.
- Support booting into UEFI mode from Legacy mode via Clover regardless of your computer does not support UEFI mode.
- Support boot and install OS through Network boot.
- Support to create ISO for burning to CD/DVD.
- Can be installed on multiple partitions: FAT32, NTFS
- Supports to integrate multiple Windows XP/7/8.1/10 installers into USB and HDD.
- Supports booting multiple operating systems in just one USB. Includes Linux, Android, Antivirus software, Disk utilities, Backup and recovery programs.
- Support booting WinPE and VHD.
Supports persistent mode for many Linux, Android and anti-virus programs. This means that your data will be saved after each session.
Supports identification and boot into the operating system already installed on your hard drive. Includes Windows, Linux, MacOS, FreeBSD and Android.
Supports creating a partition image (.PARTIMG) from ISO file. Use this feature if AIO Boot does not support booting it.
Boot from ISO, WIM, IMG, VHD and IMA files: AIO Boot supports booting Linux as well as other utilities from ISO, WIM, VHD, IMG and IMA files.
Grub2 File Manager: By using Grub2 File Manager, you can browse files and folders on all partitions on your computer. In addition to reading text files, it also supports booting from the files it supports.
and more …
- Main Category: Boot CD App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2023-12-11 Publisher: AIO BootPublisher Homepage: https://www.aioboot.com
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for AIO Boot or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.