Download Adobe Bridge 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download Adobe Bridge App latest version (2023) for Windows 11, 10 PC and laptop: Organize personal and team assets, batch edit with ease, add watermarks, set centralized color preferences, and even upload your photos to Adobe Stock. View the Full Download & Install Guide
Adobe Bridge Complete Download and Install Guide
So, What is Adobe Bridge?
Adobe Bridge is a Photo Viewers App for Windows 11, 10. You can download and install it on your PC and laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download Adobe Bridge for Windows 11, 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for Adobe Bridge.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
How to Install Adobe Bridge on Windows 11, 10?
After you have downloaded Adobe Bridge setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 11, 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install Imagine latest version
Install JetPhoto Studio latest version
How to Uninstall Adobe Bridge from Windows 11, 10?
- Open Windows 11, 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for Adobe Bridge.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is Adobe Bridge Free?
Adobe Bridge is a Free Trial software. Downloading Adobe Bridge is free from FilesWin.com
Is Adobe Bridge Safe?
Yes, Adobe Bridge is safe to download and install on Windows 11, 10.
Adobe Bridge CC gives you centralized access to all the files and assets you need for your creative projects. Organize personal and team assets, batch edit with ease, add watermarks, set centralized color preferences, and even upload your photos to Adobe Stock. Bridge simplifies your workflow and keeps you organized and now with CC Libraries.
- Bulk import, export and preview CC Libraries assets
- Edit photo capture time
- Export/ Import network cache
- Native PDF Output Module
- Easy upload of images to Adobe Stock so you can get royalties for your work
- Support for Retina and HiDPI displays with the ability to scale
- Automated cache management
- Publishing to Adobe Portfolio to build your personalized website
- Quick organization and stacking of panoramic and HDR images
- On-demand thumbnail and metadata generation
- Option to import photos and videos from your mobile device or digital camera on macOS
- Support for CEP HTML5
- Flexible batch processing
- Drag-and-drop file flexibility
- Centralized color settings
Main Category: Photo Viewers
App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time
Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: Free TrialCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit
Latest Page Update: 2023-12-05
Publisher: Adobe Publisher Homepage: https://www.adobe.com
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for Adobe Bridge or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.