Download ActiveExit 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download ActiveExit App latest version (2023) for Windows 11, 10 PC and laptop: Automatically log off users from their accounts after a period of inactivity. View the Full Download & Install Guide
ActiveExit Complete Download and Install Guide
So, What is ActiveExit?
ActiveExit is a Windows Optimization Software App for Windows 11, 10. You can download and install it on your PC and laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download ActiveExit for Windows 11, 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for ActiveExit.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download WinToUSB for Windows 11, 10
How to Install ActiveExit on Windows 11, 10?
- After you have downloaded ActiveExit setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 11, 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install ASUS GPU Tweak II latest version
Install SharpKeys latest version
How to Uninstall ActiveExit from Windows 11, 10?
- Open Windows 11, 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for ActiveExit.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is ActiveExit Free?
ActiveExit is a Freeware software. Downloading ActiveExit is free from FilesWin.com
Is ActiveExit Safe?
Yes, ActiveExit is safe to download and install on Windows 11, 10.
ActiveExit™ is a system utility that can automatically log off users from their accounts after a period of inactivity. If you are a system administrator and users of your network often forget to log off before leaving, ActiveExit can save you quite a bit of your nerve cells. Even if the user has locked the computer, ActiveExit can log the user off after the idle period you specify, without your intervention..
Log off the inactive users automatically
When ActiveExit is enabled, it is monitoring the user activity: the keyboard, the mouse, and (optionally) the CPU. If no user activity has been detected during the time interval of your choosing, ActiveExit displays a message to the user (for the duration of your choosing, too). If no user activity detected after that, ActiveExit forcefully logs off that user from Windows.
Log off the inactive users even if they locked their screens
Unlike WINEXIT and other similar utilities, ActiveExit can log off the inactive users even if the users locked their screens before leaving. (The administrator will no longer have to unlock the screens manually each time it happens).
Log off the inactive users even if they set up custom screen savers
Unlike WINEXIT and other similar software utilities, ActiveExit does not replace the screensaver of the user with its own. If fact, ActiveExit does not depend on the Windows screensaver functionality at all: each user is welcome to choose any screen saver or none at all, ActiveExit will work just the same.
Log off the inactive users even if they have unsaved changes
This is a powerful feature of ActiveExit that you should consider carefully. Normally, if a user attempts to log off while there are unsaved changes to the documents, Windows prompts the user to save the changes before logging off. With ActiveExit, the automatic log off happens unconditionally, even if there are changes still unsaved by the user. The unsaved changes, if any, will be lost and the user will be logged off.
- Main Category: Windows Optimization Software App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2023-01-29 Publisher: WinAbilityPublisher Homepage: http://www.winability.com/
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for ActiveExit or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.