Download AceReader 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download AceReader App latest version (2024) for Windows 11, 10 PC and laptop: Assess, improve and monitor reading speed, fluency and comprehension. View the Full Download & Install Guide
AceReader Complete Download and Install Guide
So, What is AceReader?
AceReader is a Learning and Education Software App for Windows 11, 10. You can download and install it on your PC and laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download AceReader for Windows 11, 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for AceReader.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
How to Install AceReader on Windows 11, 10?
- After you have downloaded AceReader setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 11, 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install BB FlashBack latest version
Install Mendeley latest version
How to Uninstall AceReader from Windows 11, 10?
- Open Windows 11, 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for AceReader.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is AceReader Free?
AceReader is a Free Trial software. Downloading AceReader is free from FilesWin.com
Is AceReader Safe?
Yes, AceReader is safe to download and install on Windows 11, 10.
AceReader helps you assess, improve and monitor reading speed, fluency and comprehension. It is currently available in four versions: Education Edition, Family Edition, Personal Edition and the Classic Desktop version.
The Education Edition of AceReader is our flagship product, developed exclusively for schools. The AceReader Education Edition has been designed around the needs of schools, teachers and students to deliver a classroom level application that integrates well with existing reading classes, or can be used as a teaching supplement.
Looking for the original desktop version of AceReader? We still offer AceReader Elite and the AceReader Elite Premium Package, which includes the Iris Reading videos for those customers looking for a single, stand-alone desktop installation.
The Family Edition of AceReader is a streamlined version of the Education Edition, which includes a parent account for managing two to eight student accounts, enough for the whole family. The AceReader Family Edition is also ideal for homeschooling use.
The Personal Edition of AceReader contains everything in the Education Edition except for the administrative features required by schools and teachers. This enables individuals to use the same great application found in schools, but on a personal level.
- Main Category: Learning and Education Software App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: Free TrialCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2024-02-17 Publisher: AceReaderPublisher Homepage: https://www.acereader.com
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for AceReader or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.