Download AbyssMedia i-Sound Recorder 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download AbyssMedia i-Sound Recorder App latest version (2024) for Windows 11, 10 PC and laptop: The next generation sound recorder for Windows. The newest version unleashes the power of Windows 10 and is ready to record streaming audio out-of-box. View the Full Download & Install Guide
AbyssMedia i-Sound Recorder Complete Download and Install Guide
So, What is AbyssMedia i-Sound Recorder?
AbyssMedia i-Sound Recorder is a Audio Recording software App for Windows 11, 10. You can download and install it on your PC and laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download AbyssMedia i-Sound Recorder for Windows 11, 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for AbyssMedia i-Sound Recorder.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
How to Install AbyssMedia i-Sound Recorder on Windows 11, 10?
- After you have downloaded AbyssMedia i-Sound Recorder setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 11, 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install Snooper latest version
How to Uninstall AbyssMedia i-Sound Recorder from Windows 11, 10?
- Open Windows 11, 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for AbyssMedia i-Sound Recorder.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is AbyssMedia i-Sound Recorder Free?
AbyssMedia i-Sound Recorder is a Free Trial software. Downloading AbyssMedia i-Sound Recorder is free from FilesWin.com
Is AbyssMedia i-Sound Recorder Safe?
Yes, AbyssMedia i-Sound Recorder is safe to download and install on Windows 11, 10.
AbyssMedia i-Sound Recorder is a next generation sound recorder for Windows. The newest version unleashes the power of Windows 10 and is ready to record streaming audio out-of-box. i-Sound 7 includes all the features of its predecessor, but main feature is an ability to record audio from output device directly without using “Stereo Mix” input. Yes, it’s true! “Stereo Mix” is no longer required. You do not need to waste time searching for a working audio driver. You do not need to enable “hidden” or “disabled” audio devices using Windows Control Panel.
Direct Audio Recording
After installation i-Sound will use your default playback device (Speakers) for recording. You will get the digital copy of all sound going through the speakers with perfect quality. Of course, you can change the recording source at any time to the Microphone or another input of your sound card.
Hi-Res Audio Support
Enjoy the exciting world of high-resolution music with i-Sound Recorder. It allows you to record music in bit-perfect quality and save it in a lossless FLAC format. Recording modes up to 96kHz/24-bit are supported (without interpolation).
Real time audio compression
Real-time audio compression to the most popular audio formats like MP3, OGG and WMA or lossless audio formats like WAV, APE and FLAC.
i-Sound can start recording at predefined time, date, day of week and open URL of streaming audio. Browser window will be closed automatically after recording. You can specify up to one hundred recording tasks.
Voice activated recording
VOX is a smart system that can skip silent pauses in audio, but ignore short snaps and background noise. It works just like a portable digital recorder.
Automatic Gain Control
Easily edit recordings | Manage your Recordings
Edit audio file after recording by using free sound editor add-on. Just open recording browser, select your recording and click “Edit file in sound editor” button. First time it will download and install add-on, next time it will load audio file to editor automatically. Recording browser lets you manage to listen to recordings, delete, rename, and edit your recordings without leaving the program.
- Main Category: Audio Recording software App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: Free TrialCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2024-02-17 Publisher: Abyss MediaPublisher Homepage: https://www.abyssmedia.com/
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for AbyssMedia i-Sound Recorder or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.