Download ABBYY Screenshot Reader 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download ABBYY Screenshot Reader App latest version (2023) for Windows 11, 10 PC and laptop: Capture texts and tables without retyping and unlock your screen content! View the Full Download & Install Guide
ABBYY Screenshot Reader Complete Download and Install Guide
So, What is ABBYY Screenshot Reader?
ABBYY Screenshot Reader is a Downloads App for Windows 11, 10. You can download and install it on your PC and laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download ABBYY Screenshot Reader for Windows 11, 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for ABBYY Screenshot Reader.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
How to Install ABBYY Screenshot Reader on Windows 11, 10?
- After you have downloaded ABBYY Screenshot Reader setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 11, 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install Cygwin latest version
Install Folder Marker latest version
How to Uninstall ABBYY Screenshot Reader from Windows 11, 10?
- Open Windows 11, 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for ABBYY Screenshot Reader.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is ABBYY Screenshot Reader Free?
ABBYY Screenshot Reader is a Free Trial software. Downloading ABBYY Screenshot Reader is free from FilesWin.com
Is ABBYY Screenshot Reader Safe?
Yes, ABBYY Screenshot Reader is safe to download and install on Windows 11, 10.
ABBYY Screenshot Reader enables you to create “snapshots” of images and text from opened documents, file menus, Web pages, presentations, Flash-content, or PDF files with a few clicks.It turns text within any image captured from your screen into an editable format without retyping – making it easy to reuse in digital documents, emails or reports. It accommodates more than 180 languages with outstanding recognition accuracy.
Main screen allows to choose an area for the screenshot and an output format. Screenshot Reader can be set up to launch automatically at each start up and will be always by your hand. It lets you save image screenshots in JPEG, Bitmap or PNG formats. Text screenshots can be saved as editable texts in .RTF, .TXT, .DOC or .XLS formats.
Powered by award winning ABBYY OCR (Optical Character Recognition) technology that turns paper documents and images into editable electronic formats with superior accuracy.
Capture screenshot images
Capture an interesting part of the screen and save it as an image or share with your friends. Just mark certain part of the screen with ABBYY Screenshot Reader and send it as image by e-mail or by messenger or store it on your computer.
Insert a screen image in documents
Prepare small – size images for your presentations, reports and other documents. Open the image, create the screenshot, copy it to the clipboard and then insert into the document with CTRL+V keys or “paste” functions.
Transform screenshot images into text
If you want to grab some text from an image file, Web site, presentation, or PDF you can quickly turn text areas into truly editable text that you can paste directly into an open application, edit or save as Microsoft® Word or Excel® documents.
Extract text and tables
Extract text from brochures and leaflets that are only available as graphics: select a piece of text and it will automatically open as editable information in Microsoft Word. Transform image tables into editable Excel worksheets.
- Main Category: Downloads App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: Free TrialCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2023-11-30 Publisher: ABBYYPublisher Homepage: https://www.abbyy.com
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for ABBYY Screenshot Reader or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.