Download 3D-Tool 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download 3D-Tool App latest version (2023) for Windows 11, 10 PC and laptop: CAD viewer and converter that supports CATIA, Siemens NX, Creo, SolidWorks, SolidEdge, Inventor, STEP, IGS, VDA, X_T, SAT and a lot more file formats. View the Full Download & Install Guide
3D-Tool Complete Download and Install Guide
So, What is 3D-Tool?
3D-Tool is a Design App for Windows 11, 10. You can download and install it on your PC and laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download 3D-Tool for Windows 11, 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for 3D-Tool.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download Avocode for Windows 11, 10
How to Install 3D-Tool on Windows 11, 10?
- After you have downloaded 3D-Tool setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 11, 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
How to Uninstall 3D-Tool from Windows 11, 10?
- Open Windows 11, 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for 3D-Tool.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is 3D-Tool Free?
3D-Tool is a Free Trial software. Downloading 3D-Tool is free from FilesWin.com
Is 3D-Tool Safe?
Yes, 3D-Tool is safe to download and install on Windows 11, 10.
3D-Tool provides CAD viewer and converter that supports CATIA, Siemens NX, Creo, SolidWorks, SolidEdge, Inventor, STEP, IGS, VDA, X_T, SAT and a lot more file formats. The CAD viewer allows the intuitive validation of 3D models in all areas of the company without CAD knowledge. It provides practical tools for the evaluation of 3D designs, including extensive measuring functions and analyses for toolmaking. 3D Tool Premium simplifies the processing of native 3D CAD data from customers by converting them into common 3D formats.
3D-Viewer / 2D-Viewer
Cross Section, Assembly Explode, Animation, PMI Display
Native 3D-CAD-File Formats
CATIA, Pro/E, Creo, Inventor, UG Siemens NX, SolidWorks, SolidEdge
JT, STEP, IGS, VDA, SAT, X_T, X_B, STL, VRML, PLY, 3DS, XGL, OBJ
DXF, DWG, and HPGL
Distance, Angle, Radius, Edge, Wall thickness, Clearance, Points
Distance, Angle, Radius, Line length
Drafts, Undercuts, Projected Area, Wall Thickness, Model Compare
Volume, Surface, Weight
CATIA, Pro/E, Creo, Inventor, UG Siemens NX, SolidWorks, SolidEdge, JT, STEP, IGES, VDA, SAT, Parasolid
CATIA V4/V5, STP, IGS, VDA, SAT, X_T, and STL
- Main Category: Design App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: Free TrialCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2023-12-08 Publisher: 3D-ToolPublisher Homepage: https://www.3d-tool.com/
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for 3D-Tool or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.