Download NordVPN 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download NordVPN App latest version (2021) for Windows 10 PC and laptop: Internet privacy and security VPN which provides a secure connection on public Wi-Fi and a fast VPN service for streaming. View the Full Download & Install Guide
NordVPN Complete Download and Install Guide
NordVPN is a VPN App for Windows 10. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download NordVPN for Windows 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for NordVPN.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download VPN PRO for Windows 10
How to Install NordVPN on Windows 10?
- After you have downloaded NordVPN setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install hide.me VPN latest version
How to Uninstall NordVPN from Windows 10?
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for NordVPN.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is NordVPN Free?
NordVPN is a Free Trial software. Downloading NordVPN is free from FilesWin.com
Is NordVPN Safe?
Yes, NordVPN is safe to install on Windows 10.
NordVPN is an Internet privacy and security VPN which provides a secure connection on public Wi-Fi and a fast VPN service for streaming. It gives you peace of mind each time you use public Wi-Fi, access personal and work accounts on the road, or want to keep your browsing history to yourself.
VPN with Fast and Stable connection
Choose from over 5200 NordVPN servers in 62 countries and enjoy the fastest VPN experience. Having more servers means less load, and the wide variety of locations means there’s a higher chance you’ll find one nearby.
Protect your privacy online and access media content with no regional restrictions. Strong encryption and no-log policy with 5000+ servers in 60+ countries.
You can secure up to 6 devices with a single NordVPN account – computers, smartphones, routers and more. VPN has never been easier and more flexible: at home, in the office and on the go.
Tap the Quick Connect button, and our smart algorithm will find the best possible server option for you at that moment.
Stay safe when browsing on public Wi-Fi or any other network – NordVPN secures your data with military-grade encryption.
NordVPN offers servers in 62 countries, assuring fast and reliable VPN connection wherever you are.
Experience online freedom
Have secure access to streaming websites, social media, and messaging platforms without censorship.
The Kill Switch technology makes sure your sensitive data will not be exposed, not even for a brief moment.
- Main Category: VPN App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: Free TrialCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2021-10-12 Publisher: NordVPNPublisher Homepage: https://nordvpn.com
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for NordVPN or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.