Download JetBrains Rider 64 bit for Windows 11, 10 PC. Free
Free Download JetBrains Rider App latest version (2023) for Windows 11, 10 PC and laptop: A fast & powerful cross-platform .NET IDE View the Full Download & Install Guide
JetBrains Rider Complete Download and Install Guide
So, What is JetBrains Rider?
JetBrains Rider is a Software Development Tools App for Windows 11, 10. You can download and install it on your PC and laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download JetBrains Rider for Windows 11, 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for JetBrains Rider.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download Qt Creator for Windows 11, 10
How to Install JetBrains Rider on Windows 11, 10?
- After you have downloaded JetBrains Rider setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 11, 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install Android Studio latest version
Install Arclab Web Form Builder latest version
How to Uninstall JetBrains Rider from Windows 11, 10?
- Open Windows 11, 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for JetBrains Rider.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is JetBrains Rider Free?
JetBrains Rider is a Free Trial software. Downloading JetBrains Rider is free from FilesWin.com
Is JetBrains Rider Safe?
Yes, JetBrains Rider is safe to download and install on Windows 11, 10.
JetBrains Rider is a cross-platform .NET IDE based on the IntelliJ platform and ReSharper. Develop .NET, ASP.NET, .NET Core, Xamarin, or Unity applications on Windows, Mac, and Linux! Rider supports .NET Framework, the new cross-platform .NET Core, and Mono based projects. This lets you develop a wide range of applications including .NET desktop applications, services and libraries, Unity games, Xamarin apps, ASP.NET, and ASP.NET Core web applications.
Rider provides 2200+ live code inspections, hundreds of context actions and refactorings brought by ReSharper, and combines them with the IntelliJ platform’s solid IDE features. Despite a heavy feature set, Rider is designed to be fast and responsive. As well as running and debugging multiple runtimes, Rider itself runs on multiple platforms: Windows, macOS, and Linux.
Rider boasts 2,200+ live code inspections, with automated quick-fixes to resolve detected issues individually or in bulk. Solution-wide error analysis will monitor code issues and let you know if anything goes wrong, even in files that are not currently open.
Rider’s rich editor features different kinds of code completion and code templates, auto-inserting matching braces and import directives, quick info tooltips and gutter icons for inheritance navigation, context actions, and much more.
Most of ReSharper’s 60+ refactorings are already available in Rider, and its 450+ context actions are all there. Rename, extract methods, interfaces and classes, move and copy types, use alternative syntax, and a lot more!
Unit test runner
Rider helps you run and debug unit tests based on NUnit, xUnit.net, or MSTest. You can explore tests, group them in different ways, break them down into individual sessions, see test output and navigate to source code from stack traces.
Debugger and more tools
Rider includes a debugger that works with .NET Framework, Mono and .NET Core applications, letting you step, watch, evaluate, and run to cursor. Other tools include a stack trace explorer, NuGet browser, and VCS and database support.
Databases and SQL
Work with SQL and databases without leaving Rider. Connect to databases, edit schemas and table data, run queries, and even analyze schemas with UML diagrams.
- Main Category: Software Development Tools App Version: Latest versionUpdate Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 11, 10App License: Free TrialCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2023-03-12 Publisher: JetBrainsPublisher Homepage: https://www.jetbrains.com
Images & Videos
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for JetBrains Rider or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.