Download Adobe Acrobat Reader (64/32 bit) for Windows 10 PC. Free
Free Download Adobe Acrobat Reader App latest version (2020) for Windows 10 PC and laptop: The official pdf reader from the PDF format creator, Adobe. View the Full Download & Install Guide
Adobe Acrobat Reader Complete Download and Install Guide
Whats Adobe Acrobat Reader?
Adobe Acrobat Reader is a PDF Readers App for Windows 10. It is one of the most used PDF readers for Windows and is supported by the PDF format creator, Adobe. With Adobe PDF Reader, you can view, annotate and print any standard PDF file. Furthermore, you can fill forms and upload to the Adobe Document Cloud. The paid service enables you to convert, combine and send. It is the first and most used PDF reader and viewer. Comes from the well known company behind the PDF files format, Adobe. Its setup installer can be downloaded offline through the official adobe website. You can find both online and offline installers in the download section. You can download and install it on your PC/desktop or laptop by following the below detailed guide. These instructions are valid for both 64 bit and 32 bit versions.
How to Download Adobe Acrobat Reader for Windows 10?
- First of all, Click on the green Download button placed in the first part of this page.
- Scroll the opened page down till you find the Download Links box. This box contains all the available official download links for Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Now, choose your desired setup installer - online, offline, portable ... itc - and click on its link.
- Final Step: the download will either start instantly, or you will be directed to the official publisher download page.
Download Expert PDF Reader for Windows 10
How to Install Adobe Acrobat Reader on Windows 10?
- After you have downloaded Adobe Acrobat Reader setup installer, you can install it through these simple steps:
- Firstly, double right click by your mouse, touchpad or screen on the setup installer to start the installation. The Windows 10 smart screen will appear asking for your confirmation. Click "Yes".
- Secondly, follow the installation instructions provided by the app and agree to its terms and coditions. Remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Thirdly and Finally, Wait for the installation to complete, then after you see the successful installation confirmation, Click Finish.
Install Slim PDF Reader latest version
Install Expert PDF Reader latest version
How to Uninstall Adobe Acrobat Reader from Windows 10?
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm
Is Adobe Acrobat Reader Free?
Adobe Acrobat Reader is a Freeware software. Downloading Adobe Acrobat Reader is free from FilesWin.com
Is Adobe Acrobat Reader Safe?
Yes, Adobe Acrobat Reader is safe to install on Windows 10.
It is one of the most used PDF readers for Windows and is supported by the PDF format creator, Adobe. With Adobe PDF Reader, you can view, annotate and print any standard PDF file. Furthermore, you can fill forms and upload to the Adobe Document Cloud. The paid service enables you to convert, combine and send.
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC or Adobe Reader from Adobe Systems Incorporated is the most popular PDF reader. View, print, and annotate PDFs with free Acrobat Reader DC that is more powerful than other PDF reader. Free and trusted for viewing, printing and annotating PDFs connected to Adobe Document Cloud, so it’s easier to work with PDFs on computers and mobile devices.
The all-powerful Reader for your all-important documents, as it is the only PDF viewer that can open and interact with all types of PDF content.
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (Adobe Reader) Features
View and annotate
Besides being the most advanced PDF viewer, you can add annotations to documents using a complete set of commenting tools.
Easy file access
Work with your PDFs anywhere by using the Adobe Document Cloud and Access and store files in Box, Dropbox, or Microsoft OneDrive.
PDFs to Word Conversion: Create PDF files and export them to Word or Excel. *Needs subscription.
PDF forms: Fill, sign and send PDF forms. Type responses on your PDF form, add your e-signature and submit the form electronically. You can save a copy for your records.
Additional Services (Paid)
For a low monthly fee, you can;
Adobe Export PDF: Convert PDFs to Word or Excel online. *unlimited
Adobe Send & Track: The fast, easy way to share and monitor files.
Adobe PDF Pack: Convert, combine and send.
Adobe Acrobat DC Reader & Fillable Form
- Main Category: PDF Readers App Version: Latest version Update Time Supported Windows OS: Windows 10 App License: FreewareCPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit Latest Page Update: 2020-10-16 Publisher: Adobe Publisher Homepage: https://www.adobe.com
FilesWin is a legal software review and download website. We are against piracy and do not provide any serials, keygens, patches or cracks for Adobe Acrobat Reader or any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from our website through our contact page.